Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Exclusive Black Friday Shaklee Sale!!

Hope y'all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had a great one - best I can ever remember, actually! I'll have a recipe or two to share soon!

Do you shop those Black Friday sales?  Well, here is a great one!  Shaklee is having a super sale tomorrow only - and if you remember this post, you will remember how much I love their cleaning products!! Organic, non-toxic - what's not to love?!  Anyhooo....tomorrow only, if you order $100 or more, you'll get free shipping!!  You can find great gift items on their site - nutritional products, health and beauty products and more - so you can stock up for Christmas and pay no shipping fees! Another great perk:  if you join Shaklee as a member, you'll get 15% off your order, too! Shopping from home on this busiest shopping day of the year is a no-brainer to me! 

Oh, while you are here, make sure you enter the Torani giveaway a few posts below - it ends in 24 hours, but only two of you have entered!! Since there are two winners, c'mon and give them a little competition! It's a rafflecopter giveaway so it's quick and easy to enter!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave me one! If you are new here, please leave me your blog link so I can come by & say hi there, too!